Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Star spotting at TIFF 2026

 

Everyone asks me every year which celebrities are coming to the festival or which celebrities I have seen.

I see a lot each year, volunteering or seeing Q&As at films.  TIFF publishes a list of their attending guests.  I condensed it to a list of more well-known global celebrities.

This is only a partial list of the 800 guests coming to this year's Toronto International Film Festival

I have organized this list in alphabetical order.  So, for a challenge lets see how many you spot over the 11 days of the festival.

I know for sure I will be seeing Sir Gary Oldman at his Visionaries talk.

Celebrities attending TIFF 2026

  1. Alex Lifeson 
  2. Amanda Seyfried
  3. Andrew Scott
  4. Anna Kendrick
  5. Annie Murphy
  6. Ayo Edebiri
  7. Carrie-Anne Moss
  8. Channing Tatum
  9. Chase Infiniti,
  10. Chris Rock
  11. Chrissie Hynde
  12. Courteney Cox
  13. Cynthia Erivo
  14. Daniel Kaluuya 
  15. Dianne Wiest
  16. Diego Luna
  17. Forest Whitaker 
  18. Gael García Bernal
  19. Geddy Lee
  20. Helen Mirren
  21. Hudson Williams
  22. Issa Rae
  23. J. K. Simmons
  24. James McAvoy
  25. Javier Bardem
  26. Jennifer Coolidge
  27. Jesse Eisenberg
  28. John Malkovich
  29. John Turturro
  30. Josh Hartnett
  31. Julianne Moore
  32. Kate Mara
  33. Kenneth Branagh 
  34. Lalisa Manobal (Lisa)
  35. Laura Linney
  36. Liam Neeson
  37. Lily James
  38. Lily-Rose Depp
  39. Luke Evans
  40. Mahershala Ali
  41. Margaret Qualley
  42. Martin Freeman
  43. Michael Imperioli
  44. Michelle Yeoh
  45. Naomi Watts
  46. Patrick Schwarzenegger
  47. Paul Giamatti
  48. Penélope Cruz 
  49. Rami Malek
  50. Randall Park
  51. Rebel Wilson
  52. Rhys Ifans
  53. Riley Keough
  54. Rooney Mara
  55. Sebastian Stan
  56. Seth Rogen 
  57. Sir Gary Oldman 
  58. Taraji P. Henson
  59. Taron Egerton
  60. Tom Hiddleston
  61. Willem Dafoe
  62. Zooey Deschanel


No comments:

Post a Comment